Saturday 1 November 2014

Deciding on a song

Prospective artists:



Fiona Apple


Fiona's songs seem as though they could be made into videos quite easily. Her voice sounds like it may belong to someone who looks like my artist, but the style is slightly off what fits my artist.





Joanna Newsom

Joanna's music is more like the type my artist would produce, but her voice does not look like it belongs to her at all, so I will have to rule her out as an option for my chosen song.




Peggy Honeywell

Both Peggy's style and voice fit my artist more than any artist I have previously researched. However, her songs may prove to be a challenge to produce a video for. Whether I will use one of her songs or not depends on if I can find an appropriate one for making a video to. 




The Lovely Eggs

The Lovely Eggs music is more 'rock' than the type of artist would produce, so using one of their songs for my video can be ruled out.

No comments :

Post a Comment